Here are 3 rules of 3 to get you started.
This first one is featured in more detail in a blog by Daniel Cadden that I contributed to:
Social media small talk
Have a read of the original blog to get some ideas of how to put this into action.
Non-sales business ideas
1. My diary today
- Within reason of course! If you can name-check someone in your post so much the better.
2. Tasks in progress
- What are you actually working on right now?
3. Projects completed
- With a link to any website information there might be about it too
More than just a business
1. Social good
- Charity fundraising
- Community projects,
2. Helping hand
- Answering questions
- Sharing good quality information from other people,
- Choose a couple of things that you are happy for your business clients to know about you. (Mine are that I like coffee, cats and chocolate) Whether you like gardening, running marathons, dog walking etc the occasional mention will humanise your business.
- Being social on social media is vital!